Questioning Conservatives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Questioning Conservatives

Intellectual discussion of conservative policy, particularly for the renewal or replacement of the Republican Party.

2 posters

What should we talk about?

Chris "Jesdisciple"
    Admin

What should we talk about? Empty What should we talk about?

Post  Chris "Jesdisciple" Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm not much for starting small talk, but I suppose something that doesn't come from me can still be good. So... What should we talk about?
    Mick

What should we talk about? Empty Merry Christmas

Post  Mick Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Chris have not seen your posts on Soujorners. Hope you are doing well.
    Between the right following along and the religious left more concerned about being loved then loving , have to admit politics of of religion leave me out of the loop.

Thought this was a great idea , don't give up but perhaps a different time or format . Political differences can be had by good people of Faith , unlike Sojourners implications or those on the right who condemn people who they say don't measure up . As if any of us do ?

Anyway , Merry Christmas , Happy New Year . Taking my two oldest boys to see our Seahawks destroy the Tamp Bay team next week in Seattle .

God Bless,

Mick
    Chris "Jesdisciple"
    Admin

What should we talk about? Empty Re: What should we talk about?

Post  Chris "Jesdisciple" Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:33 am

Hi Mick. After a while I slowly lose interest in most of my projects, and that's sort of what happened with Sojourners. But mostly some physical-life goals took priority. One is to start a homeless shelter in my town (my friend's idea), and another is to find local political junkies who can breathe life into this forum. I think as I advance the first goal I will get connections to use for the second. If you can refer folks here as well I would appreciate it.

P.S. Please keep helping me not burn out on this project. Your help so far is greatly appreciated.

Sponsored content

What should we talk about? Empty Re: What should we talk about?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 am